When bile is not expelled from the gallbladder correctly, crystallizes and forms hard, stone-like crystals called gallstones. The size and number of gallstones vary person to person. You may have just a hundreds of small, grainy stones or one big gallstone. The causes of gallstones symptoms are varied and not always obvious. Pain in the abdomen and back is observed and some people may have these stones, but feel nothing. Although surgical removal is the standard treatment, there are safe home remedies, which can naturally eliminate them. Read on to learn the steps and techniques on how to clean gallstones naturally.
Natural ways to remove gallstones
Detox and Cleanse
A mixture of juice can help remove gallstones, or at least soften for easy passage. The natural ingredients such as grapefruit, lemon and extra virgin olive oil, used in the most of the cleaning. Even if you do not have gallstones, cleaning of liver and gall bladder should be carried out at least once a year, to eliminate the toxins. Apple and citrus foods help eliminate these stones naturally. Drink apple juice (unsweetened, preferably homemade) for 2 days. On the second day, at night, mix 3 ounces freshly squeezed lime and 3 ounces of dark olive oil. Do not drink the mixture, all at once. Every 15-20 minutes, drink a little, until finished. The next day, it will be possible for you to pass the stones.
The herbal supplements
Several herbal and dietary supplements are used to eliminate toxins and help get rid of gallstones naturally. Some of them are:
• Peppermint oil supplements to help dissolve gallstones small and reducing nausea.
• Choleretic herbs are particularly useful and brewing that tea is a good way to admission. They are turmeric, dandelion root, milk thistle ( Silybum marianum ), Artichoke, Quebra Pedra and green tea.
• The lecithin, linseed oil, taurine, magnesium and vitamin C supplements. Some are in the food too.
• Oregon grape, concentrated oil of peppermint, Rosemary, wild Yam capsules are some rare herbal supplements.
A word of caution, you may be allergic or sensitive to certain herbs, or if you are taking other medications, they may not interact well. Always take the prescribed dose and consult a physician.
Diet and Nutrition
What you eat has an impact on every part of your body. So why the gallbladder is an exception? Diet Tips on cleaning gallstones naturally are:
• Try to avoid eating packaged foods, canned or processed.
• Eat natural and organic food and food products, such as raw leafy vegetables, instead of sauces and baked.
• Cut down on foods high in cholesterol and fat. Most gallstones are composed of cholesterol, so limit your intake of cholesterol, aid in prevention.
• Enjoy more fibers. Fibers help in flushing and digestion. Try to eat at least 5-7 servings of fruits and vegetables. Eat high-fiber cereal for breakfast instead of a sugary mixture.
• Drinking 2-3 cups of coffee a day helps to reduce risk, and washing of existing gallstones.
• Drink water, a natural flush for toxins and gallstones.
• Reduce fat intake, to reduce weight, but not drastically. Some fat is needed for the gallbladder. Diet sensibly, do not follow diets to extreme measures such as crash diets.
• Reduce the size of each meal, but eat more often. Eat small meals or snacks in the middle of the day, instead of hogging down on a meal.
• What to eat: vegetables, fish (salmon, tuna), wine (a glass and a half per day), legumes, nuts, oat bran, fruits, whole grain breads, pasta, rice and cereals.
• What not to eat: milk, cheese, butter, ice cream, hydrogenated oils, shortening, pastries, cakes, red meat, sausages, processed meats, hummus, creamy sauces (mayonnaise), salsa, guacamole.
Instead of going cold turkey on the above “not eating”, find a compromise. Choose low-fat spreads and in less quantity. Bake, boil or steam instead of frying. Dairy is good, when it is low-fat, skim milk, low-fat cheeses, etc. Opt for healthy snacks such as granola bars, crackers and rice cakes. Chicken and turkey breasts, or lean cuts of red meat are acceptable.
The above steps are alternative and should not be used as a substitute for real medicine and help. Please consult your doctor or physician before trying any home remedies. Gallstones are an example of unhealthy accumulations in the body, and is the shape of its body to alert you to its operation.