The neck consists of muscles, bones, tendons and connective tissues. Any form of injury in any of these components will result to neck pain. Such condition can be very troublesome since it can affect the movement of your neck, thus making it hard for you to perform regular activities. Aside from that, the susceptibility of these injuries can be very high, especially to those with poor posture. However, a chronic neck pain treatment can help relieve the pain. Some of the treatments are as follows:
How to Get Rid Of Neck Pain in 7 Ways
1. Chiropractic: there are several chiropractic methods that can help relieve neck pain. These methods include the adjustment of the discs in the region of the neck and the manipulation of the spinal cord. Most of the time, the pain can be due to the pinching of the spine or the misalignment of the discs. Unpinching of the nerves and correcting the disc alignment is necessary to relieve the pain.
2. Massage: in case the neck pain is due to muscle soreness, you can opt for a soothing massage to untie the knots and the tightness of the muscles, thus relieving the pain. However, make sure that an authorized practitioner performs the massage.
3. Ice: application of ice pack on the affected area is also helpful in relieving pain. Simply take a few pieces of ice cubes and put it in a cloth. Place it on the sore area to alleviate the pain. You can also use frozen vegetables for this method.
4. Hot Water Bath: going for a hot water bath or Jacuzzi can soothe the muscles and relieve pain. To make it more effective, make sure to direct the hot water on the sore area for faster relief.
5. Neck Pain Exercises: there are various exercises that can also help relieve chronic neck pain. These exercises are great chronic neck pain treatment. You may try doing neck flexion and extension where you move your head back and forth to alleviate the pain. Neck rotation is another effective exercise. You can do this by rotating your head to the right, left, back and forth. However, make sure that you do the exercise slowly to prevent aggravating the condition. Lateral flexion is another effective exercise against neck pain. This exercise involves the tilting of the head sideways from the level of the ear to the shoulder.
How to Get Rid Of Neck Pain: Easy Home Remedies
6. But this home remedy is for the pain caused by muscle tension. To relieve neck pain, rub Tabasco sauce. Tabasco contains capsaicin, a substance that acts as a natural anesthesia when applied topically.
Capsaicin penetrates the nerve and temporarily deprives the neurotransmitter that sends pain signals to the brain. If you feel a feeling that Tabasco is burning you, then apply toothpaste on the sauce.
Do not apply this medicine to cuts.
7. Take orange peels(3), leaves of lettuce(4) and two tablespoon of honey and then add them in a half a liter of water and then boil it for twenty minutes to form infusion. Add the prepared infusion into the bath tub. If the neck pain is caused due to stress then this infused bath will give a relaxation feeling and helps in relieving neck pain.
Getting Rid of Neck Pain is to Keep Your Neck Clear
one can guess exactly the age of any woman by looking at the neck or in other words, by a mere glance at the neck, one can judge the age of the person. Our neck needs simple exercises. Twist the neck slowly backward and forward for ten times everyday. Don’t bend your neck while standing in straight posture. Let the back bones be straight in accordance with the posture of the head. Don’t expose your neck to gale and scorching sun. Wash your neck with chlorine water. It is good to eat food generally mixed with liquid, for example soup, milk, curds or buttermilk.